Wednesday 19th of June 2013
- Asheville: Mountain Home Primitive Baptist Church
- Pastoral Satire
- Taylor's Creek Primitive Baptist Church
- What does it mean to ‘work out your own salvation?’
- What does Romans 11:25 and 28 mean?
- Many Are Called But Few Are Chosen
- Is a formal Bible study an ‘addition’ to the church? If it is wrong, what makes it so?
- The Error of Denying the Immortality and Endless Duration of the Soul
- A Short Examination of Intermediate States
- Thoughts on the Intermediate State (Between Death and the Second Coming/Resurrection)
Latest Blog Entry
"[God] Who delivered us from so great a death, and doth deliver: in whom we…Read more...
"But ye have not so learned Christ; if so be that ye have heard him,…Read more...
Elder Harold Hunt operates an Old Baptist publishing endeavor in Maryville Tennessee and frequently…Read more...
"Discretion shall preserve* thee, understanding shall keep thee..." - Proverbs 2:11 To be discrete…Read more...
The concept of Salvation is one often over simplified and therefore misunderstood in our…Read more...